[TOP 5] How To Hide Acne Scars Without Makeup - Unbelievably Effective
How To Hide Acne Scars Without Makeup? In the event that you have delicate skin that is readily irritated by cosmetics. Aside from that, you're afraid to apply makeup to cover acne scars when you're out, and you're too busy to spend time fussing with makeup. In the event that you're looking for a way to conceal acne scars without using makeup. The following are five methods for covering acne scars without makeup.
How to hide acne scars without makeup
Use concealing tape for acne scars
Buying a patch is easy and economical. This helps the skin from absorbing dirt, bacteria and other external agents by covering up the red, swollen acne areas on the face. High-quality acne patches have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that cause acne spots to collapse fast and prevent bruises from forming while they heal.
Acne scars can be hidden without cosmetics => If you want to save time and swiftly cover up pimples or acne scars, you could prepare yourself with a single tape to save time.
How to hide acne scars without makeup easily with scar concealing tape diameter circle size:
How to use it:
- Step 1: Wipe the area you want to apply a seal to remove any dirt and dry thoroughly.
- Step 2: Peel the transparent film away from the white layer.
- Step 3: Apply the seal to the desired area.
- Step 4: Firmly press down on the center of the seal.
- Step 5 : (Important) As though you were rubbing it in, press down starting in the center and working outwards.
- Step 6: Carefully peel away the transparent film from the edge
Specific gel for acne
Acne spots can be reduced in swelling and irritation by using a particular treatment gel that contains safe components.
Acne gel is a must-have in any skincare regimen. You should contact with your doctor before using any skin care products because the skin is an easily irritated organ.
Acne scars and pimples can be hidden without makeup. When it comes to covering pimples and acne scars without makeup, Acne Gel is one of the most effective options.
Alpha hydroxyl acid, Retinol, and Salicylic acid are some of the chemicals in moisturizing cream that help keep the skin hydrated, prevent acne formation, and keep it from drying out.
As a result, you will be able to conceal acne without makeup.
Use Sunscreen and Acne Concealer
For many women today, wearing sunscreen is a necessity rather than a luxury. One product on the market combines sunscreen with concealer (light tone) and is ideal for hiding acne scars.
Consider utilizing sunscreens that contain substances such as avobenzone, zinc, oxybenzone, titanium oxide, etc. that are not oil-free in order to avoid producing more acne on the skin.
Cover Acne With Lipstick
Sounds unusual, doesn't it, to conceal acne without makeup?
You can use this strategy if you're at work and need to rapidly hide dark patches before meeting an important customer or partner.
Acne scars can be hidden without cosmetics => If you want to maximize your success and fool the other person's gaze, choose the perfect lipstick colors for you.
- For white skin: you should use colors such as pink, dark pink, etc.
- Dark skin color: pure red, orange-red is the right choice for you.
How to make it:
- Cleanse and moisturize skin.
- Dot lipstick on dark acne spots such as under eyes, corners of the mouth
- Apply powder or foundation on the acne-free area, then use your hand or brush to blend so that the powder and lipstick are mixed.
To avoid skin infections, use a high-quality lipstick that does not include dangerous elements such as lead. Matte or matte lipsticks paired with lip balm will give you fantastic coverage.
How to hide acne scars without makeup? Hopefully, these ideas will work for you. This is a temporary fix for pimples and acne scars, not a permanent solution. Please speak with your doctor if you wish to treat it entirely!